Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Ms. Sparkle Halloween 2017 Collection pt. 1


Hello lovelies!


Today I have the first two polishes from Ms. Sparkle's Halloween 2017 Collection! They're quite amazing, have a look!



This is Resting Witch Face, a beautiful teal-blue jelly full of UCC flakies that shift from bronze to green and purple to gold and loads of scatter holo. Magical. Shown here are two coats with glossy top coat. 

The holo is amazing, but unfortunately I had no direct sunlight for two days straight.. so here's a flash shot.

And of course, since flakies, it had to be mattified:



Of course some stamping was in order as well...


I used BPS black, BPS orange, BP-L057 and BP-L078 and sealed it in with SV.

Simone also pimped her Halloween top coat Hocus Pocus to version 2.0:



I put it over an orange-purple gradient, to accentuate the wonderful glitters. There's orange and black hexes, purple shreds, black cats, red moons and golden skulls.. it's Halloween perfection! This is two coats, smoothed with NPB Glitter Food and sealed in with SV.

The milky base hinted at something magical, so I put it to the test.. and how!

Oh yesss... it glows your butt off! Isn't it wonderful? Makes the skulls even spookier, I love it!

The polishes will be released this week in Simone's shop, so stay tuned via her social media.



4 comments :

  1. Love Resting Witch Face! And your nail art with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Resting Witch Face is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need Resting Witch Face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love that glitter topper that glows in the dark! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!