Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Friends on Friday - Shimmer & Stamp


Hi lovelies!

I'm so behind on posting my friends' and family's nails! So here's three manis :) 



First up is my sister's nails. We met when I was wearing my vintage love letter nails and she requested the same, but with red - less vintage, more v-day. I used Essence "Take a Break" as a base for stamping and stamped with HĒHĒ-035 and BP-073, using BPS black and red stamping polishes. On the index and pinky I put a red base and Emily de Molly "Ruby Soho".



These are my aunt's nails with an interesting combo of shades. I started with two coats of Essence Out of Space Stories "Space Glam" and stamped with Konad wine red stamping polish and BPX-L017. I'd very much like to know what you think about this combo!


And last but not least, my friend's nails! I painted them first with Madam Glam "My BF loves it" and then a coat of Indie Polish "Mars Diner". Then I stamped with BPS white and Harunouta-22 and I sealed it in with top coat.

Which do you like best?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!