Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, May 15, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Rainforest - Creepy Crawlers


Hi lovelies!

It's that time again... and this month The Digit-al Dozen does Rainforest! One of the first things that comes to mind is... EEEEK, BUGS! So I decided to turn the creepy crawlers into a cute mani:



At first sight, I guess this mani does not scream 'rainforest'; it's rather spring-y and light. But oh well, you get my point, right? For the mani, I combined stamping (using various BC-plates from Aliexpress) and freehanding with a myriad of BPS stamping polishes. And since I had forgotten to use my spider charm during Halloween, I had the perfect opportunity to use it here! My base is LynBDesigns "Defender of the Downtrodden".



What do you think? Would you wear this everything-and-nothing-kinda style?

Oh and check out the other ladies' rainforest-inspired manicures below!


7 comments :

  1. GAH! The spider charm is just the icing on the cake of this gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are really neat!! All the little buggies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of creepy crawlers either - they scare me too much! But I am a fan of your nails, so that is okay :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your manis this week have just been fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. psssst...you have bugs on your nails! EEP!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!