Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Rainforest - Flashy Splashy Amphibians


Hello lovelies!

This month's theme being Rainforest, bright coloured super poisonous little amphibians spring to mind!



My mani is inspired by the blue poison dart frog, a cute and bright little fella!


I started with two coats of Essie "Chills & Thrills" and then sponged on China Glaze "At Vase Value". With a dotting tool and Rimmel "Black Out", I blotted and dotted here and there. I sealed it all in with SV.



*All GIF-images by rudescience.tumblr.com
What do you think? It's a very easy mani with a very weird effect, IMO. Still, I kinda like it.

Now have a look at the other ladies' rainforest-inspired manicures below!


6 comments :

  1. This pattern is so fitting of the frog! And I love those shades of blue which are included as well. Absolutely beautiful, Lothwen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I immediately thought frogs. Poison dart frogs are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO neat! Love this take on a frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...this is so much yes!! I've always loved the look of those frogs. You did a great job with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, how fun!! You matched the frog perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally captured the frog! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!