Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Incidental Twin "Tiny Alpha" and MilvArt Geometric Water Decals


Hello lovelies!

I have two separate product reviews in one post today, which sounds like a matter of efficiency (or laziness), but actually happened for the sole reason, that the two products just went beautifully together! Take a look to find out what I mean: 



Let's start with the base colour here. It's Incidental Twin's "Tiny Alpha", based on How To Train Your Dragon's Toothless, the world's most adorable dragon EVER.

Source

Again, Sami from Incidental Twin captured the creature's shades SPOT ON in this nail polish. It's a beautiful black beauty full of blue and purple shimmer. It's opaque in two coats and applies easily. It's gorgeous! You can buy it here, by specifying the name. 



Next, I applied the beautiful water decals from MilvArt. They approached me a while ago and asked me to review some of their products! So here's the first one, a foil gold geometric design (F 069):



I have to say that I'm impressed. These applied so wonderfully easily! They're thin, but firm, allowing for easy placement. And the foil effect is awesome, it looks so luxurious... On my index and pinky I applied some metallic triangles that I got on Ebay. You can get these decals and many, many others on MilvArt.com.


So this was a happy twofer situation! Beautiful polish and stunning decals, what does a girl want more?


4 comments :

  1. That water decal doesn't look like one at all! It looks like an intricate design you created with nail tape! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning! Really Art Deco and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some awesome water decals, I don't think I've ever tried metallic ones like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!