Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Incidental Twin "The Actual Devil"


Hello lovelies!

This week, Lucifer came back on the telly! So let's have some inspired polish by Incidental Twin to celebrate. This is "The Actual Devil":


"The Actual Devil" is a beautiful bright red jelly filled with microglitter... It applies well and is opaque in two-three coats. I applied one coat of SV for a nice gloss. It's sparkly and sexy and will suit everybody, I'm sure!


It has a nice little pink shine to it in the shade:




I got a few plates from Aiyoohehe,  and I wanted to try one of them, so I got out this China-inspired plate, hēhē-045, and BPS black stamping polish and topped it with matte top coat. And then I watched Mulan, true story! 





Mulan was soooo funny! I did not remember that from the first time I saw it, ages ago! I think that movie is more fun when one's an adult, lol!

Conclusion:

You can buy this stunner at Sami's temporary webshop. And check out her social media for more shades!



5 comments :

  1. I love this show, and your manicure is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! I love it with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous red, I love it matte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a badass red!
    Can you believe I've never seen Mulan? I need to correct that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The China-inspired mani is absolutely perfect for this shade!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!