Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Ms. Sparkle Happy Holidays Collection - pt. 2


Hi lovelies!

I have part two of Ms. Sparkle's Happy Holiday Collection for you, finally! Remember part 1? Like those, these three are also opaque in three coats and need to be smoothed out with NPB glitter food and a coat of Seche Vite for ultimate gloss!

Let's start with "You know what I got for Xmas? I got fat!":




This gorgeous black jelly is chock full of pink and purple awesomeness... big holo circles, holo hearts and lots of shreds and microglitter... It's wonderful!




This green glitter bomb is "Your disturbing lack of of Holiday spirit", filled with green stars, circles and gold hexes... Just beautiful.




Last, but not least, we have "Disfunctional family function for the Holidays", a silver holo sparklefest filled with big holo hexes, stars and shreds.. it's fabulous! This may be one of my favourites. 

If you want these babies before the holidays, be sure to order soon! The polishes are 5-free, vegan and cruelty-free, so hurry to Ms. Sparkle's shop! 


And don't forget the other three...

Which one is your favourite?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!