Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

BPS 春の歌-10 plaid stamping


Hi lovelies!

Ms. Sparkle's September Duo was the perfect base for some plaid stamping with Born Pretty Store's new stamping plate 春の歌 no. 10!



This is my first mani, using black and white stamping polish, from BPS of course, over Sapphire. The double stamping was harder than it looked, because of all the straight lines, lol! 



Another one using M Polish "Sweet Clover" over Virgo.



The plate stamps very easily, as I expected. There are two more designs on there that I haven't tried yet, but I'm sure that won't be long. 

If you're in need of some plaid designs, I highly recommend this plate! It's on sale now! And you'll get a 10% discount on all non-discounted items when you use code SXDQ10.


Which design is your favourite?


8 comments :

  1. Oh wow!! I love this! The double stamp is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the first one! Your double stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue. I have never double stamped. Such a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, these look awesome!! I love the double stamping on the first manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine that the double stamping would be hard with those lines because you would need a lot of accuracy... but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!