Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, August 8, 2016

Ms. Sparkle August Duo


Hello lovelies!

It's been August for a while now and there's been some delay, but here I present you Ms. Sparkle's August Birthstone/Star Sign Duo! 

First up is the beautiful fiery Leo:




This gorgeous orange shimmer has a subtle holo effect as well. It is on the sheer side, but applies easily and dries very fast, so applying three coats wasn't a problem. And look at it, totally worth it!



Next up is Peridot, an olive green shimmer with blue flakies and subtle holo as well. It is a truly intriguing shade.



This is on the sheer side as well, but like Leo, it applies easily and dries fast. This is three coats with top coat. I really like this shade, I have nothing like it and it is totally kick-ass! Plus, it perfectly matches one of my favourite tops, so I expect to wear this often!


In the shade, the blue flakies pop out:


What do you think of this duo? Which one is your favourite? 

The duo will be released tomorrow in Ms. Sparkle's webshop! The polishes are 5-free, vegan and cruelty-free, so don't hesitate to take a stroll through Ms. Sparkle's shop! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. Peridot looks like a really interesting and unique polish! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing these combos. :) I don't like these ones quite as much as others you've swatched, but they're still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely swatches and photos as always, but I'm not sure on the colours! X

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!