Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Random Springy Mani with Qgirl-057

Hello lovelies!

Today I have a random spring manicure. I was feeling like wearing a light bright green. It ended up being this!



I started with Maybelline's Color Show Bleached Neon Green. This was a pain to apply, I think it took me 3-4 coats to get it opaquely leveled out. Ugh. It actually dries matte, but I put some SV over it to speed up the drying process of all those layers. Then I stamped matte over it with Qgirl-057 and BPS white stamping polish. This is a super duper cute plate. I actually have a few more manis in mind for this plate! It stamps like a dream.




Whatcha think?  Would you wear this type of green? Let me know! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!