Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Magic Pond


Hello lovelies!

This pond stamping thing is awesome. I rediscovered this magical jelly I have from Ms. Sparkle, "It's not that charming, Prince!", a bright blue jelly with pink shifting iridescent flakies. I thought, why not try a pond manicure with that beauty!



First I applied a layer of "It's not that charming, Prince!". Then I stamped with BPS white stamping polish and BP-03 stamping plate. Then I applied another layer of the jelly and then some more stamping! Then I applied a flakie topper from the same collection, "Spellbound", to make it even better ;) I sealed it all in with Seche Vite.




What do you think?



9 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!