Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Polish Alcoholic "Fireworks Galaxy"


Hi lovelies!

A while ago I bought a few pretties from Dutch indie brand Polish Alcoholic and I have one of them to show you here :D Meet "Fireworks Galaxy":



This is one coat over Essence "Prom Berry" (very old swatch). Isn't it glorious?! No application issues whatsoever.


The Fireworks Galaxy, by which this gorgeous ucc flakie topper is inspired, is an actively star forming galaxy about 18 million light years away. This active star formation in combination with the large amount of dust, give us these pretty and colourful pictures in different wavelenghts of light:


Now I know what you're thinking: "Matte all the flakies!" So I did and it's awesome:




So what do you think?! If you like it, you should also check out "Sombrero Galaxy"!


14 comments :

  1. What a stunning multichrome flakie!!! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh yes, matte flakies ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking LOVE matted flake polishes! This is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your macro really shows the polish pop! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You are right...is so galaxy like! I love, just love, the matte flakies. Super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even describe how much I love this polish, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZA!! Did they nail the inspiration in this!!!! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The name for this is perfect! Those falkies are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoaaa!! This is freaking gorgeous. I definitely want to get my hands on this polish. Galaxy in a bottle right there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice shade of purple! I don't think the sparkles in it are for me, but I do like the general look of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!