Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Franken Friday - For a Far-Away Friend


Hello lovelies!

Last year I met some amazing ladies from India, but after a couple of months, they went back to their home country and I really miss them. One of them was also really into nail polish, so I frankened a nail polish for her. These photos have been lying around for a while (since summer, notice the sunlight!), but now I thought it was time. I wanted to go visit them this month, but my circumstances unfortunately did not let me. So my friends, I miss you!!!

Anyways, this is it:



I don't remember what I used, but it's all kinds of polishes and some loose glitter. This is three thin coats and top coat. Sometimes I just really like pouring polish together to see what happens, lol!


What do you think?


10 comments :

  1. I love the base color! I love the idea of just mixing colors together to see what comes out lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great eye for the combo! It's so soft and pretty! I've never frankened polish before, but what a great way to make a polish you don't like as much into a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I hope you get to visit soon. Such a lovely franken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely job you did mixing that beauty up! I'm sorry you weren't able to go visit your friends. I'm sure they will love seeing this! Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I love the combo of glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sweet of you to create a polish for her! It came out beautiful :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! I'm sorry you didn't get to go visit your friends, I hope you can soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful franken! I really hope that circumstances work out where you all can see each other soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this is such a beautiful franken polish . Whatever combination you used worked so well!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!