Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Loki's Nail Vinyls - Chevrons & Studs


Hello lovelies!

Today is the last day of Loki's Nail Vinyls for now! Let's start with the chevrons:





I started off with two coats of Celestial Cosmetics "Opie" and applied my quick-dry top coat Seche Vite. Then I applied the vinyls and painted the tops with Laushine neon pink stamping polish (no. 21) and the tips with John Russo "Deep Blue Sea" and then SV again :)

See how Opie is awesome holo goodness?! 

Now let's move on to the stud-shaped vinyls! I decided to create patterns with them, into a skittle:



I applied them over  two coats of NYC "Revolving Red". I tried to do that as neatly as possible, lol, but it's more difficult than it seems! Which of the patterns do you like best?

The vinyls are available at lokisnailvinyls.storenvy.com for $2.95 and $2.50 respectively and very reasonable shipping prices! Now go get yours now!




14 comments :

  1. Holy Cow! These manis are amaxing!! I love the color combos! I am a huge fan of nail vinyls,they are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the holo peeking through the chevrons. The designs you got with the stud vinyls are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo with the chevrons!! The geometric skittles are awesome, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the color combo of that first mani, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the colors in the chevrons and love love love the whole looks with the shaped vinyls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in the chevrons and am wowed by the shaped vinyls! Both looks are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both just perfection! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both manicures are so beautiful, but that first manicure is totally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first look is such a great combination of finishes! The holo in between is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh these are awesome!! I love the colors you used in the first manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Echt prachtige nail art zeg! beide erg kunstig :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!