Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: Patriotic


Hi lovelies!

I joined FingerFood's Theme Buffet and today's theme is Patriotic! Well that was convenient, since we, the Dutch Football Team, were playing the quarter finals of the World Cup yesterday and that called for another mani! 
I used Maybelline Color Show "Wow Orange" on my tips, which I taped off with some scotch tape. Then I added Let It Glitter "Hup Holland Hup" to get all sorts of orange in there :) I have done two other manis with this pretty, look here and here!

I also quickly did my mom's nails :D

Needless to say, we won! (Albeit after a nerve-wrecking game and penalty shoot-outs; we deserved it.)



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!