Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

SiS: Delush "Teal Death Do Us Part" + nail art


Hello lovelies!

My nails haven't grown back to their full length, but I couldn't wait any longer! I desperately needed to wear this pretty: Delush Polish "Teal Death Do Us Part", from the Bombastic Summer Love collection.





This is two coats. Application is smooth and only requires one coat of Seche Vite to smooth it out. On my ring finger I'm wearing Rimmel "Peppermint" with some Valentine accents in the colours of the glitters :) It's so happy, with different sized and shaped glitter in fuchsia, gold and teal and lavender.

Yes I'm in love with this and I'm not going to do dishes, just so I can wear it for one more day ;)



4 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!