Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Polish Me Silly: Tree-Mendous


Hello lovelies!

I ordered some pretties from Polish Me Silly on Black Friday... They have such happy polishes! I stumbled upon a lovely Christmas polish: Tree-Mendous. Look at it:


Isn't that the perfect jolly Christmas Tree? I think so! This is just one coat over Catrice "I'm Not A Greenager". I wore it to the Christmas Breakfast at work. It was a lovely contrast to my black-and-grey outfit :D 
It applied really well and there was almost no need for fishing, when it came to the stars. That was very nice. I topped it off with some glitter food (Nail Pattern Boldness) and sealed it in with SV.




Love love love it! I'm definitely going to wear this again during ACTUAL Christmas ;-) The polish can be purchased here.


2 comments :

  1. That's really pretty. ^_^ The bright yellow stars, especially, are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!