Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friends on Friday: 4 designs for 4 girls

Hello lovelies!

I went on a weekend trip with my friends from high school last weekend, and there was not a lot of time, but I managed to get 4 victims for my mani mania ;) This is the result!


This was done with W7 "white" and Hema no. 23.


A ruffian with W7 "Silver" and Gosh "Berry Me".


This is Catrice "George Blueney", Essence "Night in Vegas" (flakies) and "Gold Fever" (glitter). 

 At some point there were cows. This background is Molly. Sweetest thing, that Molly <3

Yay it matches her purse! The base colour is Catrice "Welcome to Rosywood". The tutorial for the flowers can be found here

That was fun! 

xoxoxo Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) :) My friend fell in love with it and bought her own bottle of blue the week after, lol!

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!