Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Simple classy job interview mani

Hi there!

I created a mani that you can wear to a job interview. I wore it to an intake appointment at a company. The Lieutenant helped a great deal. She picked the base colour, a pale pink, and that made me decide to go for roses on the accent nail. She also prepped me for the conversation. Thank you Lieutenant! 




I used one coat of Essence Studio Nails Pro White Rosé (because my natural nails are so yellow and the pink is not opaque enough) and 2 coats of Essence "Sweet as Candy". Then I painted the roses with a dotting tool and Bourjois "Fuchsia Bucolique", "Rose Cupcake" and some of the pink Essence polish. For the leaves, I used Essence "Upper Green Side" and an unnamed Etos green. 

That's it! 

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!