Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hot pink pleasure and random skittle fun!

Hey beauties!

So last week there was a family gathering, and I did my cousin's nails. But as I was doing that, two ladies insisted on me doing theirs as well! Now I had not counted on that, and had only brought really bright colours (and not more than 10, which is NOT ENOUGH!), but they did not care. This is what happened:




For this I used "Aretha's R-E-S-P-I-N-K" from Catrice and a black striper. Now the other lady wanted all different nails, so this happened:



The caviar is from Max Make-Up, the blue is Miss Sporty 320, the red is Essence "Kiss on top of the Rock" with l'Oreal Confetti top coat. The pink is the one from Catrice again and the orange is Miss Sporty 323. I used a black and white striper and a dotting tool to add the art. It is a super fun mani, if I say so myself! Each nail is totally different, so I succeeded :D

That's it folks!
xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!