Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Review: Essence Stay Matte Lip Cream no.4 Silky Red


Hi beauties!

Today I have a budget matte lip product, that I'm super happy with! It's Essence Stay Matte Lip Cream no.4 "Silky Red". Matte lip sticks are very trendy at the moment, but the first ones out there were not really cheap. This one retails for 2 euros. Super budget, and super good! It's not a lip stick, but a lip cream that has the same opacity as a lip stick! Because of the applicator, it applies easier than a lip stick. Although, as you can see in the photo, still a bit tricky, but I always have problems with that, I should probably buy lip pencils. 







The cream feels really nice on the lips, not sticky, but very soft. I love the matte stuff. It is also very long lasting, easily for a couple of hours. It contains 0.13 fl. oz / 4 ml. It comes in 3 other colours as well, 2 nudes and a deep pink colour:

source: Essence.eu

Conclusion: I want the other 3 colours ;) 

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!