Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday: Forever Young by Delush Polish



Hi Dear Beauties!

I'm so sorry for this belated post. It's still Sunday here, but I have to hurry. I was working on this all day, but also on my studies, so it took a while..

Oh and there I missed the window, I had to call my baby sister <3

No worries, where this beautiful polish is from, it's still Sunday evening ;) It's from Boston, how great is that! One of the 2 cities in the USA that I have spent multiple days in! Loved it there, Red Sox, whoohoo! The polish maker is Adrianna, from Delush Polish. I was runner up in her giveaway and got to choose a mini from her Downton A-List Collection! I was sooooooooooooooo excited, it's such a ridiculously beautiful collection, and really original too! It is based on Downton Abbey (DOH!) and I have indeed seen a few episodes (it is still on my to-watch list). I had such a hard time choosing, but in the end, I chose Forever Young, A lovely milky white polish, with iridescent white and light blue glitters of different sizes and shapes, and a beautiful red heart here and there... Soooooo dreamy! So when the package arrived, I went out of my mind again:


 Look at the cute way it's packed! 

Soooo pretty!

This polish was based on Matthew Crawley. This is Adrianna's explanation: "Matthew was taken from the show unexpectedly but will be forever remembered. He not only stole Mary's heart but he also stole ours with his sincerity and his down to earth nature."
Well, that is clearly reflected in this polish! It also reminds me of my early childhood and my years practising ballet... I wasn't good at it, but I loved it, it made me feel like a fairy princess, and so does looking at this polish! My goodness, I couldn't stop looking at my nails! My friends loved it as well :)

Look at what you find when opening the bottle:

So well-packed with glitter! 
Now for the swatches:
2 coats with top coat:





DROOL, eh!?
You can make it more opaque of course, by adding more layers:

3 coats with top coat:





The polish applied nicely and it dried really fast! I was amazed. Since this is my first-ever indie polish, I just didn't know what to expect and I am AMAZED. 

Once I have graduated and found a job, I will certainly be browsing her online store a lot! I want them ALL!  You can find the webshop here and the facebook page here.

Final conclusion:


Enjoy shopping!

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!