Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Friends on Friday - Belated and Bugged

Hi hi! 

Sorry for this very late FoF post, it's not even Saturday here anymore, but oh well.. 

One of our friends is came back from spending a few months abroad and had some nail art requests, one of them being ladybugs! I did her nails, the Lieutenant's and later on, even mine, since the design is extraordinarily cute :) So here goes:






I used Hema nail polish no. 5 for the red, and Rimmel "Black Out" for the head and black dots, and a black striper from Max for the straight line. For the white eyes, I used Etos Long Lasting nail polish in white.

It made us all instantly happy :D :D

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!