Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Salt, Pepper & Sophistacation

Hi beauties!

Last night I was craving for something new on my nails, so after going through my stash a few times, I decided that I wanted a jelly glitter polish (of which I only have 2, since they're not so easy to come by out here). Of course it needed to be nail-arted immediately, so I got my new black striper (YAY! waited so long for it!) and this is the result!




Salt, Pepper & Sophistication

The glitter polish is W7 "Salt 'n Pepper" and the striper I used is from Etos.
I personally love this funky sophisticated look. What do you guys think of this?

xoxoxo
Captain

2 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!