Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oriental Blues

Hi hi hi! 
So, Captain's cousin likes BLUE :) But she didn't want her nails to be all cute and girly. But I did want it to be feminine. So I came up with this:



OK looking back, I could've done a better job, with the neatness of the stripes and all. But we were on the clock, the carnival parade was about to start! 
The blue is Essence "The Boy Next Door". The terracotta coloured polish with the pretty shimmer and glass flecks is Essence "Gorgeous Bling Bling". The black stripes are done with my Etos striper and the dots were placed using a nail art striper/pen from Primark, a new acquisition of mine.
I love how the bright blue and earthy orange make this look oriental. 

What do you think?

xoxoxo
Captain



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!